NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Outfit: First Snow

Yesterday was the first snow of this winter season and it looked so beautiful falling from the sky that I wasn't even bothered at work when Christmas music came on. It feels like it's finally time for snow and Christmas music and getting snug & warm with loved ones. Although I will not be spending this Thanksgiving with my family, I will see them for Christmas. I'm looking forward to going home to Taylorville after months and months of not visiting. I love Chicago, but a change of scenery is pivotal! Happy Thanksgiving! :)
Outfit Details: Boots, Purse & Plaid Skirt- thrifted
Vintage Black Cape- Thrifted, gift from my Grandmother Kutch
Faux Fur- c/o Joules
Gloves & Vintage Fur Hat- My Late Great Grandmother Frisina's
Glasses- c/o Firmoo
Love, polly

1 comment:

Lindwormmm said...

I love this outfit <3 Those glasses are the best!
It has been snowing here too :)