NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Friday

Outfit: Nightmusic

I knew this wall consumed with Trumpet Vine by the library in Taylorville would make a great backdrop, and I've actually been scoping it out for weeks! When I got there- it was so much more than just a pretty backdrop with flowers, it was overflowing with wildlife. Bees buzzed around while I snapped the photos and I ended up finding a Praying Mantis who even posed for me! I really didn't have a ton of privacy on this shoot, but the disturbance was minimal enough to the point where I didn't feel the immediate need to find another location. I loved snapping photos of the wildlife, too! My parents and I almost can't believe the shot of the Praying Mantis I snapped with my new 50 mm Canon lens! Thank you to Nathan Adhikari, who continually teaches me about photography! I miss you, already!
These glasses have been sent to me courtesy of Sunglass Warehouse and I am totally obsessed with them! I'm honored to announce that I will be representing them as a Sunglass Warehouse Brand Ambassador! I love my first pair, thank you, Bethany! I can't wait to keep trying out more pairs....
 Perry the Praying Mantis! 
Outfit details: Dress- c/o Persunmall
Knee socks- American Apparel
Sunglasses- c/o Sunglass Warehouse
hat- 1950's vintage, for sale at my store Paulie Antiques
*all photos taken by me
See this outfit post on Teen Vogue!
love, polly
Currently listening: Grimes ft. Majical Clouds, "Nightmusic"

24 comments:

Kiana McCourt said...

SO cute Polly, love it!

xo,
Kiana
www.finchandfawn.com

Emma said...

You are such a babe Polly! Those sunglasses are so perfect, you are the perfect brand ambassador for them! I love taking photos with my 50mm lens too, the praying mantis is so cute! I've never seen one in real life before!

Emma x

Law1sfab said...

Tis outfit is so pretty, I love the dress it's very fairy like and the knee highs give it a little edge xx

admin said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaw thanks .. .thanks ..

Alexandra Marie said...

Your pink hair suits you so insanely well <3 Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Sammi said...

You're such a beauty. Love the trumpet vine! We have some at my house. These sunglasses are great on you, too!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

magic!!!

beijos, G.

http://cabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br/

little henry lee said...

you look adorable! i love the colour of your hair and that hat compliments it perfectly. :)

little henry lee

Harlynn said...


You're like an adorable polly pocket.
With amazing style!

Harlynn said...


You're like an adorable polly pocket.
With amazing style!

Kimberley said...

Awh I just love how colorful your blog is. You totally pull off the pink hair! You just got yourself a new follower! :)
Love, Kimberley

Unknown said...

I wish I could pull off that colour of hair like you do!:)

http://colettesreflections.blogspot.co.uk/

Andyandra said...

wow, I love your photos and your pink hair which goes perfectly with the outfit! adorable!! following you back now :)

www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

What a great outfit! I would probably never combine all of these clothes and accessories but it turned out so cute :)
xx

Carla said...

you're so adorable! I love this whimsical look, plus your sunnies are killer! I want them bad!

xo, Carla
www.CarlaViolet.com

Katie Aman said...

Wow, the shot of that mantis is pretty fantastic. I love that he's turned around to face the camera even! How perfect! I love your fun, colorful style. The green and blue hues you paired together are flawless with one another and I am absolutely in love with your shoes as well! You're beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wow, Polly, you are absolutely gorgeous! I love your pink hair, those sunglasses are great, and your mint dress is wonderful! :)

Darina said...

Wow... LOVE your special style, girl! Amazing hairstyle and sunglasses :) Check out my blog.. and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

Emma said...

You look absolutely lovely! The color of your dress combined with the pink of your hair is perfection.

Unknown said...

you are the cutest thing ever! love how colorful this outfit is... wish I was as brave as you to die my hair that color!

xxx
Lady à la Mode

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful! and spunky! i love it and your blog, which i just discovered! :)

-jules
www.myladybakes.com

Unknown said...

You got a great hairstyle, and awsome fashionable dress.
Surf my shop for gorgeous DIY dresses :D
maternity wedding dresses

nana love said...

Thank. you very much ..

. said...

Such a perfect outfit! xx
fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie