NEW BLOG HEADER SIZE

Sunday

Outfit: Visit to Allerton Park

 I went on an adventure to Allerton Park with my friend Nathan Adhikari yesterday because he was scouting out locations for an engagement shoot he's been hired to photograph in a few days. The drive there was about twenty minutes, but I didn't mind because the weather was incredibly beautiful and warm. I always forget how gorgeous the drive is to Allerton... it's almost like being in a different world because it was built in 1903! I could spend countless hours here reading my favorite books, napping, dreaming and drawing without a care in the world. It's nice to get away from the city every so often.
These shoes are courtesy of YesWalker. I love the two toned t-strap and I adore the bow. They're easy to walk in and I've actually been wearing them for the past few days because they are so comfortable. I feel like I can wear them with anything. I get so many compliments on them. They came in this cute little bag with the YesWalker logo to keep my shoes in nice condition. Overall, I love them and would definitely work with YesWalker, again! Thanks so much, YesWalker! 
outfit details: dress- Modcloth
tight- Target
shoes- c/o Yeswalker
hat- vintage, my mother's
gloves- vintage
love, polly

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous dress and your hair is so lovely. Plus, those tights are fantastic on you. Orange is my current favorite tights color. Wonderful look!

Anthea said...

Love it! Great colours you used for this outfit!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!

Sammi said...

Ohhhhh my goodness gracious. Those SHOES. Are AMAZING. And that dress/tights/hat combo with your beautiful hair is just perfection!! Gorgeous location, too!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Kitsune-kun said...

these photos are totally gorgeous! I wanted those shoes so bad but they only carried up to a 9 and I'm a 10. they're so cute, I was SO bummed:(

Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful! love your orange tights with the shoes! <3

xo!